Contact Us for a Consultation 903-458-9108


After a foster parent has had a foster child in their home for 12 months, they may be able to intervene into a pending CPS case. Our office is experienced in representing foster parents across multiple counties, and we may be able to help you.

Check out this link for further explanation on foster parent intervention. 

Requirements for a Nonparent Intervention in a CPS case by 

Contact us to find out more.